Caring and Competent Representation Across New Mexico

A New Mexico Attorney Protecting Your Civil Rights

If an employer, governmental entity, school, university or a member of law enforcement has violated your civil rights, contact Youngers Law. With offices in Santa Fe and a strong presence in Las Cruces, Joleen Youngers represents clients throughout New Mexico.

It is a sad fact of life that those in positions of authority sometimes violate constitutionally protected rights. You need an advocate to stand up for you in a civil rightssexual harassment or police misconduct claim. Contact the firm at 505-933-8480 or 575-636-2057 and tell attorney Joleen K. Youngers about your case.

Do Not Ignore a Violation of Your Civil Rights

Employers sometimes engage in sexual harassment, retaliation and discrimination. Police officers have been known to act overzealous and overlook the laws that they are sworn to protect. When that happens, they violate civil rights. While you may feel intimidated by the thought of going up against a large company or law enforcement entity, attorney Youngers will help you even the odds.

A Lawyer Who Gets to the Facts of a Civil Rights Claim

The attorney at Youngers Law will immediately assess the facts of your case. If she identifies sexual harassment or discrimination in your place of employment and the evidence needed to support your claim, then she will move forward with a civil rights lawsuit. If a law enforcement official engaged in misconduct or police brutality, she will strive to hold them accountable. If the government abuses its power and violates your rights, causing you injury, attorney Youngers knows how to hold offenders accountable.

A Seasoned Attorney Protecting Your Civil Rights

Whether you are at your place of employment or sitting in a jail cell, you could be victimized by civil rights violations. Not all violations are obvious. Some are more subtle. You need a lawyer who is experienced in identifying where a civil rights violation occurred. That is when Ms. Youngers comes in to help you.

Contact the Firm

For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced attorney regarding a civil rights, sexual harassment or police misconduct claim, please contact the civil rights lawyer at Youngers Law today. You can complete the online contact form or call 505-933-8480 or 575-636-2057. Attorney Youngers can help.